East London Hockey Festival 2019
From the 2nd - 4th of August 2019, East London Hockey Club will be hosting their annual East London Hockey Festival at Lee Valley Hockey Centre. Over this weekend we'll have lots of socialising, drinking, fancy dress and of course... hockey!
Entry to this event for external teams is £300 per teams of 7-10 players. However, we're offering this at a discount of £250 for first 8 teams who submit their entry and deposits for the festival. For teams of over 10 players, we require an extra £10 per player. *Note* As this is a mixed team festival, we require at least 3 women on the pitch per game.
An additional £100 is also required from teams as a damage deposit for the event. This will be returned after the event assuming that no damage has been made by your team.
The deadline for entries and full payment is the 28th of June however, you can put an initial deposit of £50 before the deadline to guarantee your team a space. Entrants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and will not be able to attend our evening socials due to the legal drinking age.
For more information and about how to pay please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
East London Hockey Festival Rules
1) Failure to attend the tournament will result in team’s forfeiting all monies paid to ELHC (excluding damage deposit which is refundable)
2) Any damage to pitches or facilities at Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre will result in teams forfeiting their damage deposit to cover the cost of repairs
2) Any damage to pitches or facilities at Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre will result in teams forfeiting.
3) No alcohol is to be consumed on any of the pitches at Lee Valley.
4) No smoking on any of the pitches at Lee Valley.
5) Any alcohol purchased off site will be confiscated by Lee Valley staff.
6) All teams must provide an umpire for the game following theirs. Failure to do so will result in docking of 3 points per game. Should more than 2 games be missed there will be a £10 fine per game.
7) Any players demonstrating dangerous or anti-social behaviour, or failing to adhere to the above rules, will be asked to leave at the Tournament Director’s discretion.